Old 29-08-2017, 09:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Compo in Caithness[_2_] Compo in Caithness[_2_] is offline

Default Blight on Sarpo Mira potatoes

I always get blight on my potatoes. One solution is to grow earlies only. I have been growing Sarpo Mira for a few years now and they are usually mostly blight-free but this year is an exception; even the earlies have succumbed. I have already lost my Kestrel, Charlotte and Arran Victory varieties and now my Sarpos are also going down to the blight.