Old 29-08-2017, 10:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Mo' rain

On 8/29/2017 1:54 PM, Frank wrote:

Sounds like you are in good shape and can handle what comes.Â* My wife
has an old friend closer to the Gulf with at least one son in Huston and
I would not want to be there.

We're old hands at this sort of thing, married in December 60 and still
hanging in there. We've lived in three US states, six counties of Texas,
two foreign countries, and on the Gulf Coast of Texas in a beach cabin
for a bit. That last was my favorite, walk down the stairs, walk across
the beach and catch lunch. We actually have flown around the world
several times, every time we came home from overseas we took a different
route. I'm very happy to be near my get and can talk to them at any
time. The best part of being old, we get to keep the great grands from
time to time and have lots of fun. Our eldest great granddaughter will
soon be seventeen and we have one grandchild married not long ago and we
will wait for more greats. I wouldn't have believed it if someone told
me I would such a large family when I married at 21. It's a big, noisy
time at holidays and I get tired out but go to bed with a big grin on my
face. Would think it way back when.