Old 30-08-2017, 09:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Mo' rain

On 8/30/2017 1:42 PM, T wrote:
I am wondering after everything dries out, how "seed dispersal"
will have affecting the area?Â* Weeds from hell?

Keep us posted George.

No rain last night or today so far. Day started out with beautiful
sunshine, right now the white clouds are turning a little dark. Weather
folk haven't predicted more rain so fair.

We have lived up and down the Gulf Coast from Sulphur, LA to Corpus
Christi, TX. All of that stretch of American has now been struck by high
winds, lots of rain, and flooding. Thousands of people in Houston area
are out of their homes and in public shelters. Some will not be able to
with mold and rotten furniture. If you believe say a little prayer for
them and maybe send a few bucks to the folks that help them.

Miz Anne and I have always been among the lucky. In 57 years of marriage
we have not lost a home to tornadoes or hurricanes and we hope to keep
being lucky. We have been so lucky on this hurricane as none of our
children, grands, or great grands have had a problem. So far.

George, Miz Anne, and Tilly Dawg (Tilly is snoozing on the couch behind
my desk, her favorite place)