Old 06-09-2017, 10:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods[_2_] Gary Woods[_2_] is offline

Default Today's due diligence

On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 12:14:06 -0400, Derald .
wrote:

Thanks! A post-muse Seeger flashback! ...it could happen....

I saw him play several times, living semi-locally to his home in
Beacon, NY....the other tune that pops up whenever I hear more of the
present craziness is "God Bless the Grass."
I hope Pete was right; right now truth seems to be unimportant...

(We now return you to your gardens, hopefully still in progress. I'm
making SWMBO Basmati Pilaf with Tatsoi greens, and whatever else I
feel like tossing in).

---
http://www.avg.com