Old 18-09-2017, 02:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Why can't I grow a regular tomato?

Hi All,

I have seven cherry tomato plants. For the
forth week in a row now, I have harvested what
I estimate to be 100 cherries (each time).
My legs are actually sore from stooping!
(I would say "make it stop!", but I'd
be lying.)

But I can't grow a regular tomato for my life This
years' regular plant actually had a tomato on it.
(It was on half price close out). So I thought,
Yippee! this one is going to fruit a lot.
But NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO! It was the one and only
fruit. And it did not grow any bigger than a golf
ball. The love of my life teases me about the $2.50
tomato.

What the #&Y^* !!! ???

-T