Old 19-09-2017, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Cucumber Recommendation

In article ,
Endulini wrote:

The family have requested that we try growing some cucumbers next year; I
have access to a smallish greenhouse if necessary but no idea which variety
would be most suited to trying in Cheshire. Any suggestions?

I grew a couple of varieties this year, outside, up a 6' high net.
Crystal Lemon was very good, and not bitter at all. And this
summer in Cambridge was more like a typical one in Cheshire!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.