Old 19-09-2017, 10:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods[_2_] Gary Woods[_2_] is offline

Default Why can't I grow a regular tomato?

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 12:25:01 -0400, Ecnerwal
wrote:

If you have
Sancho Panza to aid you and want huge tomatoes, go on dreaming the
impossible dream.

I'm at 1400 feet elevation in upstate NY, and if I get my own heirloom
plants in on time (mid-may, Goddess willing) I get lots of medium to
large tomatos late July-frost.
Of course, I save my own seed from the best of last season, and don't
go near the big box stores for free imported blight.

---
http://www.avg.com