Old 29-09-2017, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_6_] Bob Hobden[_6_] is offline

Default Gaps between raised beds

On 29 Sep 2017 21:57, (Peter Robinson) wrote:
I'm in the process of building a couple of raised beds from scaffolding
planks. 4ft x 12ft. If the weather's reasonable I'll try to make one
of them this weekend, but before I do the next one I have to decide on
the width of the gap. Was going to say 3ft, but laying it out on the
existing lawn, that seems unnecessarily wide and wasteful. Will I be
forever annoyed by 2ft6? Can I go even smaller?

Why do you want raised beds? Problem with existing soil? Bad drainage?
Bad back?...

--
Regards
Bob Hobden