Old 03-10-2017, 08:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bob Hobden[_7_] Bob Hobden[_7_] is offline

Default Hayter Harrier II 19" Vintage mower help needed.

On 1 Oct 2017 18:19, rizla01 wrote:

Hi all.
Newbie pensioner from Essex here and sorry to launch with a beg.

I am really struggling with the friction plate above the blade but I was
wondering if that needs to be removed?

My problem is that I have lost drive. Such a shame as she has never let
me down in all the years. What is entailed for drive clutch repair?

Is there enough clearance available just be lifting the engine rather
than removal?

Try asking on the newsgroup uk.rec.gardening you can get there through
the same portal. This is mainly for US gardeners and few will have a
clue about your old British mower.

Regards
Bob Hobden