Old 12-10-2017, 03:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default review: Red Holland versus Grey Griselle Shallot

replying to T, Iggy wrote:
Nope, no problem with broccoli and really no problem with eating onions, I
just think they're horrible. But wow, I'm more your opposite than I thought.
I've been off almost all fruits, vegetables and dairy for this century and
have microwaved everything for even longer, just to prove the Gov't is a liar
and that nutrition has no basis in fact. So far so good, with no difference
ever experienced at any time yet.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/edible...lot-44992-.htm