Old 22-10-2017, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
david david is offline

Default Mystery disease attacking evergreen shrubs - please help identify

On 22/10/2017 14:33, stevejdowning wrote:
All great stuff, many thanks!

Is that a garden you visit regularly? An uncomfortable thought - could
you have spread it on your boots or tools?

Crikey, there's a thought. Hopefully not - the second case, which I say
on Friday, was on a shrub I haven't done anything to in months and
months.

I am surprised no one has asked about the state of the backs of the leaves.
Also have you thought of sending the pics to the RHS for their opinion?