Old 23-10-2017, 02:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bloke Down The Pub Bloke Down The Pub is offline

Default a few bean pics

"songbird" wrote in message
always fun to see new beans show up when sorting.
and fun to think about what will happen next season
when i plant them.

http://www.anthive.com/img/beans/thm..._Pinto_thm.jpg

http://www.anthive.com/img/beans/thm...ts_Eye_thm.jpg

anything new and fun happening in your gardens
this year?

any plans for something different next season?

songbird

That Red Goats Eye, which google seems not to recognise, look remarkably
like an Adzuki, which is the only bean I have had good results from. I tell
a lie I did have success growing Broad Beans but nobody in the family really
liked them.

Mike