Old 29-10-2017, 09:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter Robinson Peter Robinson is offline

Default When to take in evergreen agapanthus

Chris Hogg wrote:

In your situation, I wouldn't leave them out even for a light frost;

Thanks.

bring them in as soon as a frost is forecast, which might actually be
in the next few days if the weather forecast is anything to go by.

Yes - tonight +5 is forecast, which will probably be +2/3 for me and
might be cold enough for a radiation frost. I will take your advice!

Peter