Old 01-11-2017, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_3_] David Rance[_3_] is offline

Default Can anyone advise about a Victoria plum tree (two issues)?

On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 15:26:24 David wrote:

On 27/10/2017 11:54, David Rance wrote:

Bordeaux Mixture

Try looking on line

Sorry, I don't get your point. What do you want me to look online for? I
was responding to Jeff who said that the EU had banned its use by
amateurs.

I replied:

I was in Bricomarché in Falaise last week and Bordeaux
Mixture was readily available on the shelves.

pointing out that it is readily available in small quantities to
amateurs in France. Bricomarché is the equivalent of Homebase in the UK.

David