Old 09-11-2017, 12:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default It Is Indeed Getting Warmer

On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 22:22:46 -0800, "David E. Ross"
wrote:

I just updated the Web page that describes the climate in my
neighborhood, to reflect temperatures in September and October. For the
years 2006-2016, the daily average low in October was 59F; but this year
(2017) it was 64F. For 2006-2016, the daily average high in October was
81F; but this year it was 85F.

Previously, I noted a new extreme high since 2006. In August this year,
the daytime high reached 112F! Almost every time I add a month's daily
high and low temperatures to my spreadsheet, I find a warming trend for
that month.

Throughout the world, climate change is very real - there is no
longer any debate. In the USA the Fox-watchers seem to believe
that there are still serious questions about the science.
.. too bad - because USA and China would be needed to
make a difference - if it's still possible ..
I personally think we're about 50 years too late
John T.