Old 10-11-2017, 02:13 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default It Is Indeed Getting Warmer

On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 16:42:30 -0500, songbird
wrote:

David E. Ross wrote:
I just updated the Web page that describes the climate in my
neighborhood, to reflect temperatures in September and October. For the
years 2006-2016, the daily average low in October was 59F; but this year
(2017) it was 64F. For 2006-2016, the daily average high in October was
81F; but this year it was 85F.

Previously, I noted a new extreme high since 2006. In August this year,
the daytime high reached 112F! Almost every time I add a month's daily
high and low temperatures to my spreadsheet, I find a warming trend for
that month.

i know, but it happens to be snowing out
here today.

Flurries all day and 21ºF... got my Brussels sprouts harvested just in
time:
https://postimg.org/image/7w345balx/