Old 22-11-2017, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default Moss again

On 2017-11-10 09:44:45 +0000, Muddymike said:

Is there anything that actually kills moss and prevents it returning 6
months later? We have a long tarmac drive and large back yard that is
20% moss covered!

Mike

Moss grows where it is not disturbed.
A stiff broom on the tarmac once a week avoids the need for toxic
substances.
As for tha 'back yard' - depends what it is. Maybe a rake would work there.

Its all tarmac or Bitmac to be more precise. But over 100 sq meters of
it so I don't fancy scrubbing that lot once a week.

Mike