Old 23-11-2017, 12:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
brian mitchell brian mitchell is offline

Default Roses roses

Hi,

I wish to grow roses, as standards and one climber/rambler. My three
top priorities are scent, scent and scent. (I can't imagine why anyone
would think it worth their while to breed a scentless rose). After
that, colour and, in the case of the climber/rambler, vigour.

Being completely ignorant about rose culture and varieties, I'd much
appreciate suggestions, expressions of favourites, and general rose
wisdom.

Thanks,

Brian Mitchell