Old 25-11-2017, 05:23 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens,rec.gardens
Ant Ant is offline

Default Which rodent made this new mound in a So. CA area?

On 11/24/2017 1:59 PM, John McGaw wrote:
On 11/24/2017 1:45 PM, Ant wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/KNFno

Was this big new mound made by a gopher, mole, etc. outside a rural
So(uthern) CA(lifornia) home? It appears yesterday's morning and got
bigger this morning.

Thank you in advance.

I have no way to judge the scale. How big is the hole? Around here
(Tennessee) I would be inclined to say 'chipmunk' if the hole was the
sort of size that a ping-pong ball might plug it.

I'd say about an inch. Posion were redropped into its holes and tunnels
again like near by. Also, an wireless motion detection camera to catch
it in the act if it is still alive again.
--
"I am always shocked that there are still a handful of defenders of the
dubious practice of abstinence, surely the worst idea since