Old 24-12-2017, 05:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney is offline

Default Merry Christmas to All You Fine Folks

I hope everyone is/was having a good Christmas or otherwise winter fiesta.

Please excuse my ab scents -- bin neglecting the fine newsgroups, but hope to improve again as soon as I can find another place to hide the computer and sneak off to.

Sincere good wishes and Merry Christmas to all my pals and pallets.

Snuffy