Old 30-12-2017, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Growmore - addendum

On 29/12/17 19:17, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 09:18:18 +0000, Jeff Layman

I've just been into a Wyevale garden centre, and they stock Miracle-Gro
Growmore instead of Westland Growmore. Intriguingly, there is no mention
on the label of avoiding its use where there are ericaceous plants! It's
still a 7-7-7 mixture.

So far I haven't been able to find what its ingredients are - not even
an msds. I assume they don't use limestone as a filler.

--

Jeff