Old 31-12-2017, 12:52 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Dan Jenkins Dan Jenkins is offline

Default Feeding plants flies for protein using soapy water

How does a single soap drop of "flak" incapacitate a housefly?
Do you think the dish soap is bad or good for the plants?

What is it about soapy water that knocks house flies right out of the air?
https://s10.postimg.org/t0p04p0h5/image.jpg

In case you want to know why, I use the flies to feed the plants.
https://s10.postimg.org/qw4n3mlzt/image.jpg

I'd rather not use soap (for the plants), but plain water doesn't work.
https://s10.postimg.org/gytmal1jd/image.jpg