Old 30-01-2018, 01:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods[_2_] Gary Woods[_2_] is offline

Default anybody home?

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 21:26:15 -0500, songbird
wrote:

in the meantime i'm discovering a lot of new
varieties of beans i'd like to have, but most of
them are climbers, so i don't have nearly enough
fence space to grow them all.

I'm building a new plant starting shelf rig and looking at my seed
collection to see what needs to be tested and/or grown out. Cooked
some "Good Mother Stallard" soup beans the other day; really good, and
SWMBO approved! (They're pole beans; very productive).

Have, so far, avoided the flu; we got vaccinated, but the current
strain seems different from the vaccine.

Cheers!

---
http://www.avg.com