Old 30-01-2018, 06:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default anybody home?

On 1/29/2018 8:26 PM, songbird wrote:
it has been a while and not much new to report
when it comes down to garden items.

at least until the weather warms up and spring
gets closer...

however, before then i have to test out a few
things yet, one of them, is a post to here to see
who's still around.

in the meantime i'm discovering a lot of new
varieties of beans i'd like to have, but most of
them are climbers, so i don't have nearly enough
fence space to grow them all.

hope everyone is well and avoiding the flu?

songbird

Â* I haven't started any seeds for this year yet , but I did recently
pot a bunch of starts of house plants (variegated ivy and some spider
plants)for sale later this spring . I'll need to build a shelf to hang
in the window for my seedlings , but won't need it for another month or
so .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on