Old 31-01-2018, 05:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] Ross@home.now is offline

Default anybody home?

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 21:26:15 -0500, songbird
wrote:

it has been a while and not much new to report
when it comes down to garden items.

at least until the weather warms up and spring
gets closer...

however, before then i have to test out a few
things yet, one of them, is a post to here to see
who's still around.

in the meantime i'm discovering a lot of new
varieties of beans i'd like to have, but most of
them are climbers, so i don't have nearly enough
fence space to grow them all.

hope everyone is well and avoiding the flu?

songbird

Don't check this group very often at this time of year since there's
not much doing in the garden department around here.
Weather has been on a real roller coaster ride for a couple of months.
Minus 2ºF early this morning and up to a balmy 24ºF right now.
Had some errands to run in town yesterday but had to get the snow
blower out and clear the lane before we could leave.
Haven't had the flu for at least the last 40 years and have avoided it
again this year so far. Maybe that's because I've not had a flu shot
for at least the last 40 years as well.
Anyone heard from George Shirley? We used to email back and forth a
bit over the years but the last one I sent a while ago came back as
undeliverable.

Ross.
Southern Ontario, Canada