Old 31-01-2018, 06:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default anybody home?

On 1/31/2018 1:28 PM, wrote:
wrote:

Anyone heard from George Shirley? We used to email back and forth a
bit over the years but the last one I sent a while ago came back as
undeliverable.

Yes, 'bird and I have contacted George privately. He is out of
communication with usenet, uunet, NNTP, newsgroups, but the email addey
he used in this ng is valid. Along with computer-related tech
difficulties, he seems to be experiencing a resurgence of past health
issues.

I miss his posts too. We're about the same age and I see these problems
popping up more often with folks our age. I hope he is OK and recovers
and comes back here.