Old 18-02-2018, 09:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default I got a surprise with my potted mini-rose

On 2/18/2018 11:00 AM, songbird wrote:
Muggles wrote:
It is a terra cotta colored plastic pot with holes in the bottom, and
that plastic pot is sitting inside a metal decorative container that has
no holes.

Geez ... I've purchased similar flowers dozens of times and never ended
up with a baby snake. Now, I'll have to check every one I want to buy
for snakes!

to me that would be a bonus. i like snakes.

songbird

Â* Depends on what kind and where . Copperheads in the rose garden get
dead .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on