Old 23-02-2018, 08:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Wild flower seed

On 17/02/2018 13:13, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Broadback wrote:
Would anyone care to point me in the direction of a good wild flower
seed mixture source please? I live in the West Midlands.

www.meadowmania.co.uk

I used these people last year and was very pleased.

Thanks for that, I have ordered the seed , it came very quickly, so am
happy with the company. Now it is just a case of waiting until it is fir
to sow them then see how well they germinate!