Old 31-03-2018, 01:03 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Catalog Companies or One Company With Many Aliases

Burgess Seed and Plant is a viable company.
I have taken delivery of a number of plants from them.

I also do bus with Burpee.

There are many many seed and plant companies in the states.

There is a national org that saves seeds and some are selling seeds.

Martin

On 3/24/2018 10:42 AM, Don Wiss wrote:
On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:21:14 -0400, John McGaw wrote:

I've gotten from them has been utter rubbish. Here is a list:

Burgess Seed & Plant Co.

This is an obvious attempt to trick people into thinking they reached
Burpee Seeds and Plants. A check of Yelp finds they have 2 stars. If you
exclude a few ratings that may be phony, it would be even lower.

Don http://foraging.com/ e-mail at page bottom.