Old 31-03-2018, 04:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
[email protected] Nopenothere@void.net is offline

Default Spiderwort - Spiderwort.jpg (0/1)

My Spiderwort is looking good this year. This clump is a volunteer
that I have let grow at the base of a Yellow Poinciana tree for close
to ten years now.

We had two freezes back in January and some of my plants are doing
better. Most of them are not though. The first freeze was mild. The
second one a few days later was colder for a longer period of time.
The second freeze damaged most of my tender plants that could not be
put inside.

Tampa Bob