Old 31-03-2018, 07:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default Peat Pots

In article ,
Terry Coombs wrote:
I'm hoping to establish self-renewing/perennial
patches of flowers that will have flowers all summer for the bees . From
about mid-June on there's actually very little for them to forage on here .

I'm a fan of bee-balm, in various colors (red will also make happy
hummingbirds, but the bees will get theirs as well) among others. And
don't overlook clover and alfalfa (but if your soil tends to acid,
alfalfa can be difficult, or at least require a lot of lime to be happy.)