Old 21-04-2018, 09:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Guy Gorton[_2_] Guy Gorton[_2_] is offline

Default Tulip detail

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 16:08:31 -0400, Kilgore Trout
wrote:

In article ,
says...

begin 644 Tulip 05403.jpg

Thanks for posting these, it's been way too cold here this spring,and it's
nice to see that someplace has normal spring weather. :-)

Thursday was the hottest April day in southern England for about 70
years - over 26 Celsius. Three weeks before, we were worrying whether
the tubular heaters in our greenhouses would protect the plants from
the cold!.

Guy Gorton