Old 25-04-2018, 11:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default House plants

Terry Coombs wrote:
I'll move the plants ... the way the house is laid out we can't see the
light . It's just to keep from running into thing on those midnight
bathroom runs .

i can't stand the idea of leaving lights on
at night. tiny LED night light would be as far
as i'd go if i needed one.

around here i can navigate at night by all
the little light sources that are on (stove
clock, microwave clock, plugs, stereo power,
etc). some of them we cover up with other
things because we don't want to see them all
the time.

songbird