Old 25-04-2018, 02:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default House plants

Terry Coombs wrote:
Â* That bathroom light gives just enough in the bedroom to see the dog
... ever tripped over a 70+ pound dog when you got up in the night to pee ?

no pets here (other than the worms ).

i like animals and such, but other people's pets
are enough for me. i sure don't want any of my own
at the moment. i don't like noise in general and am
a fairly light sleeper sometimes. night time agents
of chaos go firmly outside (Flintstones, meet the
Flintstones...) and stay there until they meet their
maker/hunter/coyote/vehicle/etc.

songbird