Old 25-04-2018, 03:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default House plants

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:15:07 -0400, Don Wiss
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 08:53:19 -0500, Terry Coombs wrote:

The question is about light , the lights in that bathroom are
on 24/7 , we use it as a night light . I got to wondering if this is bad
for the African violets .

Having the lights on 24/7 seems like a lot of light. I find these night
lights to be more than adequate in my bathrooms for nighttime use. I also
have them in my halls, and I never turn on any hall lights.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A3F1MZE

Not that the way positioned in the picture makes little sense. The
objective is to light the floor, not the upper reaches of the room.

I purchased a 6-pack of the same night lights. LEDs don't need to
have bulbs changed every couple of months. We have night lights for
the cats... it's very annoying stepping barefoot on squishy hairballs.