Old 08-03-2018, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
earthstick earthstick is offline

Default Flymo

Deciding which Flymo to get for a medium/large garden that has quite a few lumps.

I could get the Turbo 400 which is the largest non-collecting one they do or go for one that collects the grass. I like some to go back into the lawn and I'm worried with the extra weight from the grass it might not hover so well and as I said the garden is a bit lumpy. But a grass box would speed things up.

I'm thinking
Turbo 400
Easy Glide 330
Glider Compact 330
Glider 350

Can anyone comment on these or have recommendations?