Old 18-03-2018, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Moving crocuses

I have a handful of unusual crocuses in flower I would like to move.
When is the best time to move them in order to avoid losses?

I have marked their location but can I move them in the green like with
snowdrops or for best result should I wait for the foliage to die back?
(I believe it is the latter but would appreciate guidance on what it
might be possible to get away with)

There is only about half a dozen in total so I can't afford losses.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown