Old 21-04-2018, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hotbin composter - feedback

On 21/04/18 14:26, Andy Burns wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:

Finally went and got a "Hotbin"

£200 for some slabs of black EPS and a couple of lengths of nylon
banding?Â* Or is there more than meets the eye?

Not slabs - one complete moulded bin.

As I said, if you want to be thrifty, you can make one the classic way
(pallets, larger heap, random bits of celotex)

I was very clear - I am time poor so £200 for almost[1] no setup time is
actually worth it. If you have naff all else going on, of course you
could do as well with minimal expense

[1] I made a simple level base next to a path by putting 4x 400mm pavers
on bricks dug into the ground to get it level.