Old 21-04-2018, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default It's ash seedling time again...

In the last three days I've pulled up 830 ash seedlings. :-(

Why the nerdy interest in the actual number? Well, last year I started
pulling them up and after nearly a week wondered just how many I was
pulling up. Over the next few months (and without knowing what the first
week's number was) the total was just over 12000!

I think this year there will be more as the wind direction encouraged
more seeds to land in the garden.

And I used to think that sycamores were bad!

--

Jeff