Old 26-04-2018, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Maurice Goldstein Maurice Goldstein is offline

Default Need a reputable London gardening firm

wrote in message ...

I have a small urban garden in London which needs some work. Either
some turf laid, or paving stones, probably the latter.

I know I could google for a professional gardening firm, but people
here may have encountered such. Which ones are good, which ones to
avoid.

I don't want a "one man band" which might disappear, I want a proper,
reputable firm which could do maintenance on an ongoing basis.

ty for replies

Nospam that's a good question. For me, the firm that stands out by a country
mile is "I Smell a Rat"

Mo