Old 11-05-2018, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dan S. MacAbre[_2_] Dan S. MacAbre[_2_] is offline

Default Fuchsita?

Jim S wrote:
As someone who has over a dozen different hardy fuchsias in my garden, pots
and baskets, I was taken abach to find something called a FUCHSITA in a
local garden nursery.
Is this a different plant or a variety?
Take your eye off the ball for a minute.....

'-ita' might be a diminutive, like Rosita (which I guess is 'little
rose') or Conchita (one meaning of which is 'little shell'). By this
(possibly flawed :-)) logic, Fuchsita would mean 'little Fuchsia'.