Old 25-05-2018, 12:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default may get some plants in soon

On 5/25/2018 12:04 AM, songbird wrote:
perhaps that is why they call it May?

songbird

Well you better hurry up , or you May find it's already June ... I have
'maters that are almost 3 feet tall now , the lettuce patch has kicked
into high gear , and a couple of days ago I planted some anaheim pepper
seedlings I got from the co-op . They are also doing well - I've never
been able to grow these from seed , whether planted out or started in
trays . And the bees are blowin' up , I'll be checking them today to see
if they need more storage space . Also be looking for queen cells from
the last splits , with an eye to starting a couple more colonies . Those
will probably need to be fed , since the spring nectar flow is going to
be coming to an end soon .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on