Old 31-05-2018, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Rainwater

I have installed a water butt to collect the rain water from a
flat felted roof over the garage. (Only place I could get to a
downpipe that would not obstruct access).

Now the butt is full, water coming out quite yellowish, so I am
concerned that may be roof felt may contain things harmful to
plant - particularly in my case orchids.

Any one know?

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales