Old 05-06-2018, 10:33 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
Stephen[_8_] Stephen[_8_] is offline

Default petrol lawn mower recommendations?

On Thu, 31 May 2018 18:23:49 +0100, Martin Brown
wrote:

How strange. the air flow should be sufficient to blow stuff into the
bag or whatever collection method it uses. Have you tried cleaning the
bag that the grass cuttings go into? If air can't get out then there
will not be enough air flow to carry the grass cuttings along.

That's a good idea, I shall try that, thanks.

That is probably a bit small to be worth the effort of a petrol mower.
You should be able to get an electric one that works OK.

Another pet hate is that the cable is a few inches too short and
always seems to be in the way, so I like the idea of a petrol one
being tangle-free.