Old 06-06-2018, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default Coffee grounds and slugs

Would you mind not falsely editing my post to make it look as if I
replied to you above?

I was responding to this

.In article ,
says...

The results of this study will be interesting

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-44357663

Janet

Would you care to explain just what you are objecting too? The answer
I gave was to the discussion in general, reposting the complete thread
every time is pointless.
In no way would I ever knowinly falsely edit any ones post, and have
not ever done it in the 20 + years I have been using this newsgroup.

If I have made an error a simple polite correction would have been in
order

Derek