Old 13-06-2018, 11:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] pattyledesma64@gmail.com is offline

Default fORMULA 409 CLEANER AS A INSECTICIDE ON ROSES?

There are a lot of stupid people who don't mind their own business if you don't have anything helpful to say don't say anything at all it is not a stupid question to ask if 409 will kill bugs on your plants without hurting them I have two clients that use 409 to kill the slugs in their garden and it works better than any chemical spray you can get and one of my ladies sprays 409 on all of her outdoor plants and it kills the bugs and does not hurt the plants so for all of the idiots out there that think they know everything shut up and get a life and to the guy who or girl who wanted to know yes you can spray 409 on your outdoor plants and it will not hurt them and it was a great question