Old 10-07-2018, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dan S. MacAbre[_2_] Dan S. MacAbre[_2_] is offline

Default How many of you have or have considered artificial grass?

WonderlawnLTD wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm Mark. I've just joined an artificial grass company
and I'm looking to get real gardeners thoughts on artificial grass.

1. Would you ever consider having artificial grass installed in your own
garden?

I don't want to sell you anything. I'm just wanting to get some feedback
on the general feel of artificial grass in the gardening community. Do
you think it's that awful sharp butchers stuff from the 70s, or think
it's a useful tool for situations where a grass lawn is not appropriate
or even impossible to grown?

Any feedback would be great!

Many thanks

Someone close to us has had it done in the front garden. It could do
with not being highlighter green in colour :-) Still, it's the only
green space in the area, right now.