Old 26-04-2003, 12:37 PM
Oz

Default rabbit manure; how good is it

Tony writes

The principle is that only 2/3 of the nitrogen in plants can exist
in animals. This is known as the 2/3 Nitrogen Barrier Principle.
This is because only 2/3 of the volume of a sphere can fit in a
cube of the same size. Therefore an animal can metabolize only
some of the nitrogen if eats and the nitrogen it excretes in all
forms can be no more than 2/3 of the nitrogen it consumes.

Absolutely. Well known principle.

Actually the mathematical form of the NBP is similar to the Heisenberg
Uncertainty Principle where delta x * delta p = Planck constant

Everyone knows that.

In the Nitrogen Barrier Principle we have a delta x term and it is
metabolism of the rabbit. And we have a delta p term which is the
variable of breakeven nitrogen.

In HUP, there is simultaneity involved in that you cannot
simultaneously
make 100% precise measurement of both position and momentum.

In NBP, there is simultaneity involved in that you cannot
simultaneously
make 100% precise measurement of both Nitrogen and metabolism.

Tell us something new.

NBP becomes the HUP of energy accounting when trying to turn
Nitrogen energy into metabolism. It is impossible for any future
metabolism machine to supply humanity with Nitrogen that gives more in
output than
input.

Stating the obvious.

In short, NBP says that the highest form of Metabolism in the Universe
is
Nitrogen and Nitrogen metabolism to produce biology. Once humanity
burns
out all of the Nitrogen in the Solar System, then humanity has
exhausted
this Solar System and is looking for the end of its existence. The end
of
humanity.

Last prediction I heard was about 2B yrs, assuming no population growth
of humans.

I hope this clarifies things.

Pretty obvious stuff. I'm sure archie has heard it all before.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.