Old 21-07-2018, 10:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
Vivianne Ellington Vivianne Ellington is offline

Default moving indoor ficus tree outside?

replying to JayDee, Vivianne Ellington wrote:
Hi David I live in BC I am a small weeping fig tree that has been indoor in
the winter and I have taken it outside for the summer and it seems to be dong
well. I will bring it in in the fall. My question is where can it sit in the
summer full sun all day long or partial shade and sun? Thanks Vivianne

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...ide-88951-.htm