Old 18-08-2018, 02:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default What is wrong with my roma's?

T wrote:
I tried Early Girls and bombed on my ass.

I will give more water to the Roma's. They
look normal until they ripen. Then the
end turns white, then brown

how's the pH where they are planted?

remember for a big tomato plant you need
a lot of root system. i recall your soil
being non-existant for the most part so i'm
guessing that you're just not going to be
able to support a big tomato plant in your
conditions until you get enough topsoil
developed.

it doesn't hurt to try things and to check
out different varieties, but if the cherry
tomatoes keep working you can try different
larger varieties of them and what are called
patio tomatoes.

also, of course, look into varieties that
are BER resistant and acclimated to aridity.

songbird